Hard to believe it’s time to say goodbye to 2010! It was a great year filled with exciting things happening: my first workshop abroad in France, a successful solo show right here in NJ, 3 awards from the Salmagundi Club and the best year ever for painting sales! I’d like to thank all of my students, galleries and collectors for all your support in making this such a great year.
I’ve got lots of new things in store for 2011, here’s a sneak peak:
- Over 10 courses in drawing and painting scheduled at NJ Visual Arts Center in Summit, click here for more information.
- My popular “all day with Anne” painting course at the Center for Contemporary Art is back on Thursdays along with an evening class for those of you who work during the day, 908-234-2345 for more info.
- I’m back teaching at the Hunterdon Museum of Art! I’ll be offering an Advanced Drawing and Painting class on Monday evenings, click here for details.
- Two solo shows: in May I will exhibit a new series of Urban Figurative paintings at Gallery Egan in Morristown; in June I will have a solo show at the NJ Visual Arts Center themed “Loosely Structured”–each show will feature new works not previously exhibited
- I am thrilled to be offering a 5-day painting workshop at the Southern Vermont Arts Center in Manchester, Vermont! The workshop will combine plein air sketching with studio painting in a fabulous Vermont setting, click here for details.
- I will of course be participating in all member shows at Salmagundi in NYC and group shows at JAG Fine Art in Philly
I’m really excited about the coming year, I hope you will join me in a toast to success and happiness in 2011! 🙂