- The challenge here is achieving color variation on 2 blues cloths of similar texture
- To begin, look for the subtle variations in color in the shadows and highlights
- Remember to use both warm and cool tones
- Use complements for variation
- Colors used: prussian, cobalt blues, violet, lavendar, rust, burnt umber, creamy white with yellow tones, cool blue grey, slate blue, salmon pink
- Start with NuPastels, followed by Sennelier soft pastels for highlights
- Pay close attention to the forms (capture shapes and values) as they are defined by the light source
Remember, we have a make up class scheduled for December 15 from 6-8:30. I look forward to seeing you there!